You must first select which type of request you’d like to file. You may create:
- The student calls the vendor, gives them the order and requests a quote, letting the vendor know it will be paid through a purchase order.
- The students puts in the PO request via this form using the dollar amount the vendor gave them. Once submitted the student will also receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- Once the PO is approved, Nancy O’Reilly will create a PO requisition online and email the student the PO number that is generated in the system.
- The PO is automatically faxed by Penn’s Purchasing department to the vendor.
- The vender automatically sends the invoice to Penn’s Accounts Payable department for payment.
An MSG Reimbursement Request: Use this form if you chose not to use a Penn approved vendor. It will take 4-6 weeks for you to receive a reimbursement check. For reimbursements greater than $25, you must submit an itemized receipt and list of people who attended the event using the online Concur system.
- The majority of MSG reimbursements need to be processed through the online system, Concur. Once your reimbursement request has been approved by the MSG Treasurer, please email Nancy O’Reilly, email@example.com, the following information for you to be activated in the system:
- Your full name
- Your Penn ID number
- Your current local address
- Activation takes approximately 5 days. Once this time period passes, please contact Nancy O’Reilly for further assistance.
- Petty cash, which is $25 or less, will continue to be processed through hard copies. Once your petty cash reimbursement request is approved, please bring all original receipts, including the itemized receipt; and, where appropriate – the receipt indicating a tip, to Nancy O’Reilly in Suite 100 for processing.
An Office of Student Affairs House Purchase Order Request: Use this form if you are submitting a request for a House event. The PO request goes through the same process as for Student Groups.
Click here to submit a request.