If you haven’t yet viewed the Student Organization Funding page, please do so before filling out this form. You will most likely need to fill out a Statement of Business Connection form which can be found on that page.
- MSG Reimbursement Request: Use this form if you chose not to use a Penn approved vendor. It will take 4-6 weeks for you to receive a reimbursement check. You must also have the required itemized receipt and list of people who attended the event submitted to Nancy O’Reilly in Suite 100 for this to be processed.
- MSG Purchase Order Request: Use this if you are requesting goods/services from a Penn approved vendor. So that the purchase order may be processed in time, this form must be submitted a minimum of 4 business days before the event. The PO process is as follows:
- The student calls the vendor, gives them the order and requests a quote, letting the vendor know it will be paid through a purchase order.
- The students puts in the PO request via this form using the dollar amount the vendor gave them. Once submitted the student will also receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- Once the PO is approved, Nancy O’Reilly will create a PO requisition online and email the student the PO number that is generated in the system.
- The PO is automatically faxed by Penn’s Purchasing department to the vendor.
- The vender automatically sends the invoice to Penn’s Accounts Payable department for payment.